Long Time Between Drinks

A month between posts. A sign of a dying blog, so I must do something about that. There is some reason - just after Boxing Day I slipped on a patch of ice running for a bus (I needed to catch it to get to work on time) and sprained my elbow. This is really the first day I've been able to type with two hands. We'll see how long it holds up.

The obu news is that we're applying for the Fringe with Skin Tight, and after 7 years of missing out, this will be our year. (All the positive energy we can get would be greatly appreciated.) The other is planning to attend APAM and visit with old and new friends in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane and Wellington.

No idea yet how this will be funded but the Australian adventures always come together in some way once I commit completely to them. This is an important time to go. It's been 4 years since the last trip and a lot of people have moved on to other challenges. It's time to get updated. APAM is the perfect way to do this and it only happens every two years. In the intervening time I've also met Down Under artists who have traveled to Canada and I'd like to get an opportunity to reconnect with them as well.

The elbow is complaining so I'm back to typing one-handed. I'll end here but hopefully I'll be able to post more soon. I've seen a lot of exciting things and have had lots of ideas to chew over.

Comments