Being AWOL

I know I haven't posted much lately. There's been a lot going on. I'm also weeks behind on a promised post for Theatre is Territory - sorry Blogfather!

The baseball season has begum and my obsession with Roy Halladay continues. I've managed to be in the ballpark for two of his starts already and I've tried to watch as much as I can. What's been really amazing is how well my team, the Toronto Blue Jays, are playing. It's been an absolute joy. The team is performing at the top of their game and their excellence is inspiring. Unfortunately, every win usually means I'm on the blogosphere for hours afterwards looking for fellow enthusiasts.

I've also been asked to direct Rusa Jeremic's fringe show, Harper Girl does Canada, based on her series of political videos. We're playing in London, Toronto and Calgary and I'd love for those in the neighbourhood to check it out.

There's also some stuff going on with family at the moment that's taking up time. I'm going to try to be more regular but apologies in advance. However, Umbrella Talks are lined up for the next few weeks, and they're doozies.

Comments

Unknown said…
If I make it to any Fringe shows this year, yours will definitely be on the list.