Since it's now really late (where did the time go?) I'm going to give links to where I've been.
- An example of a new world with the cuts - losing a planned Rwandan run of Goodness.
- Michael Posner's great interview with Jean-Daniel Lafond Culture is Oxygen.
- James Bradshaw's fantastic article about the truth on arts funding.
- Russell Smith's article on the silence of the arts in the election.
- Rick Salutin making some interesting points on the cultural shift in Canada. (I found out too late to get in on the comments but there are some great ones.)
- Kelly Nestruck's alarming post on a statement Stephen Harper made today, which links to a Maclean's blog post.
- Fabulous article by Silver Donald Cameron on the real reason for the cuts.
- Catherine Kustanczy linked to many different articles, including one here. She also links to a discussion by the film and television folks that have a completely different spin on the programs under the knife.