We ran through the show this afternoon and it was everything I hoped for. The cuts we implemented gave us the extra time we needed and I didn't feel like anything was missing. Some of the lines were ones that just didn't sound right to me, some were ones that Adam and I had tabled back in May, and two beats were taken out that didn't really add much to the story. I'm very happy with it.
And the performances! They were still losing the occasional line and sometimes got a little lost, which is easy to do because there is a lot of similar lines in the text, but they had the rhythms and the connections down. They were engaging with each other, which was a beautiful thing to see. They're ready to go on.
Still some things to finish with the projections that are causing me some stress. I just have to remind myself that I wanted to experiment with this and that it will all work out in the end. It always does.